16:00 - 17:30
- Fabian Hauser, fhauser
- Raphael Zimmermann, rzimmerm
- Prof. Dr. Farhad Mehta, MeF
- Review: First impression of Rust
- Discuss the result of our morphological box
- Discuss revised concept and requirements
- Do the newly added diagramms help?
- Are the scenarios coherent?
- Date and time for next meeting
Discussion / Decisions
- Rust is fixed as the programming language for the study project.
- MeF agrees with the chosen criteria and will review it when we send him the revised documents.
- MeF had not had the time yet to review it but will do it when the message section is finalised as well.
- The general impression of MeF is good.
- MeF brought up some minor issues in the diagrams:
- Overview Figure: Draw multiple boxes for the nodes and set the arrow to the other nodes.
- Domain Models: Remove
+ signs and "diamonds"
- We are now done with the elaboration and can start in the next sprints with the actual implementation.
- The next meeting takes place on 19.11.2017 at 08:15 at MeFs office.
- The date might change depending on MeFs schedule.
- MeF will notify us if the date changes.
open issues must be completed before the next meeting
- Develop a minimal prototype (MVP) for the next meeting (REDPRO-82)
- Send MeF the revised document when they are stable (REDPRO-83)
- Improve diagrams in the specification (REDPRO-84)
- Raphael Zimmermann: 27.10.2017 (Friday)
- Fabian Hauser: 27.10.2017 (Friday)
- Fabian Hauser: 30.10.2017 (Monday)